Calculate your price in our webshop (in Danish only)

Calculate price

We make automatic decisions regarding your online purchase and make outreach phone calls to guarantee the quality. Læs mere i vores Read more in our Handling of personal data (Links are in Danish)

  1. Private
  2. Insurances
  3. House insurance

Remember a house insurance for you and your house. When you buy a house, you are making one of your life’s biggest investments – and perhaps the biggest. This makes it important to be well-protected, and this is where we can help you.

  • Pest control

    House Super covers any pest attacks in the home, e.g. bed bugs, cockroaches or mice.

  • If Property Check

    With the optional If Property Check cover, we review 120 points in your house and give you good damage prevention advice, e.g. concerning water leaks, fungus and rot.

  • Best Customer Service in the Industry

    If won the Best Customer Service Award in the area of pension and finance in 2017.

With us, you can choose what your house insurance is to cover. We offer one type of house insurance for those who only require basic cover, and House Super insurance if you wish to make sure that you are extra well-insured from e.g. pests, water and dry rot.

House Super House Plus House
Fire damage

The insurance e.g. covers fire damage caused by lightning, soot deposits or electrical damage to any of the fixed electrical installations in your house.

Homeowner liability insurance

The insurance covers your liability for damage to other persons and their belongings, when you are liable as the owner of the property.

Legal aid

May cover legal aid and other costs associated with conducting a case, if you need to settle a disagreement in court.

Storm damage

The insurance e.g. covers any damage to roof tiles or the entire roof during a storm.

Sudden damage

The insurance covers such claims as collision, heavy snowfall, or overturned or falling objects that damage your buildings.

Theft and vandalism

The insurance covers theft and vandalism concerning building elements when the perpetrators do not have "legal access" to the address.

Breakage of glass and sanitary bowls

The insurance covers breakage of fixed glass and porcelain objects, e.g. windows, fixed mirrors, glass ceramic hobs, washbasins, WC bowls and bathtubs, without any deductible.

Construction insurance

The insurance covers damage during new construction, extension and conversion of your house. The insurance does not cover work that is of the nature of maintenance.

Consequential claims from errors by craftsmen and contractors

Covers claims arising suddenly as a direct consequence of errors by craftsmen or contractors.

Damage to concealed pipes and cables

The insurance covers leaks from concealed pipe installations and faults in concealed power cables for the heating of rooms, e.g. damage to underfloor heating.

Damage to service lines

The insurance covers leaks in service lines and faults in electricity and low voltage lines that you have a duty to maintain.

Cosmetic differences

For eligible pipe damage in a bathroom, the insurance covers 50% of the cost of repairing cosmetic differences between the replaced and the undamaged tiles/floor tiles.

It may be the case that the tiles on the wall can no longer be obtained and you therefore wish to replace all of the tiles – also those which are not damaged – with new ones.

Psychological crisis counselling

Crisis counselling for you or anyone in your household if you have had a violent experience, such as an incident that has cost human life or where there has been an imminent danger of loss of human life.

Pest control

The insurance covers help to combat pests indoors, e.g. if the house is invaded by ants or bed bugs. In addition, it covers both indoor and outdoor elimination of wasps' nests.

Damage by rodents

The house insurance covers the repair or replacement of building elements that have been damaged by rodents. This might be rats and mice gnawing through kitchen cabinets, or a marten that destroys the insulation in the attic.

Theft and collision with garden installations

The insurance e.g. covers if a Chinese "garden lamp" is stolen or the hedge is driven down by an unknown party.

Installation malfunctions

The insurance covers malfunctioning installations that are under four years old. Defects in and failure of fixed electrical building installations, e.g. central heating boiler, white goods, indoor spa, burglar alarm, electrical awning and so on.

Guarantee cover

The insurance covers the damage that your old insurance would have covered and which is not covered by this house insurance. This cover applies for the first year.

Adaptation of the home for a disability due to an accident or illness

Payment of expenses to provide better mobility if a member of the household suffers an illness, sustains an accident or gives birth to a disabled child, making it necessary to be able to get around the home in a wheelchair.


For those who want to be on the safe side


When your car, your household contents or your house are insured with us, you will automatically be part of the If reward programme, which includes a 10% discount on all insurance, in addition to DKK 100 added to special savings on your deductible for each claims-free year.

If you combine your car and household contents or house insurance with us, you will get a 15% discount on all insurance, in addition to savings on your deductible of DKK 200 – and if you also insure yourself, your partner or child with us, the savings on your deductible will increase to DKK 500, and you will have access to our insurance service.


Get up to 15% discount
  1. Private
  2. Insurances
  3. House insurance