Get a quote on health insurance for companies. Safe insurance for you and your employees.
Securing healthy employees secures a profitable company
Reduce sick leave
The employees get quick access to specialists and care.
Reduce financial costs
Both the company and the employees benefit from shorter sick leave.
Become an attractive employer
A valuable benefit that motivates and attracts employees.
Protect the people who make your business work
Providing health insurance to your employees, including yourself, is a great benefit. At the same time, it is an active investment in reducing sick leave within the company.
If someone in the workplace becomes ill, unexpected costs arise and you risk losing income.
Every day counts. This is why we are here to help you get fast care with a medical specialists or a psychologists.
What does sick leave cost in Denmark?
Two days of sick leave cost as much as one year of health insurance.
Getting quick help and treatment shortens sick leave. That is why we offer quick help and a treatment guarantee. This way you are guaranteed treatment within 3 weeks.
Use our calculator to see what sick leave would cost your business. The site is in Danish.
- Covers expenses for doctor-prescribed psychologist treatment by a psychologist or specialist in psychiatry.
- In the event of acute mental crisis, up to 5 consultations with a psychologist or specialist in psychiatry are covered. If you suffer serious physical injury or die, your next of kin will also be covered with up to 5 consultations.
- Covers medically prescribed physiotherapy or chiropractic treatment
Treatment by an acupuncturist, reflexologist or osteopath is covered with up to 8 treatments. If you have a BMI that is below 18.5 or above 35, you can get up to 5 consultations with a dietitian.
- If ensures that the treatment can be started within 3 weeks.
- If helps with advice and guidance if you become ill or have an accident.
- Covers examination, diagnosis and treatment by a specialist
- Covers surgery and treatment in private hospitals
- Covers aftercare, home nursing and rehabilitation.
Covers reasonable and necessary expenses for renting prescription medical aids. In the event of prior hospitalization / surgery in connection with a cover-eligible injury, prescription medication is covered for up to 6 months.
- Covers expenses for medical transport to the place of treatment as well as expenses for necessary stays in connection with the treatment. If the treatment takes place outside Denmark, transport and accommodation for a travel companion are also covered.
- Covers reasonable and necessary costs for a medically trained person for treatment outside the Nordic region.
- Covers second opinion with a specialist if you have had a life-threatening illness or life-threatening injury as a result of an accident.
- If provides financial compensation if you are subjected to a surgical procedure under general anesthesia that results in hospitalization for at least 5 days and a doctor-prescribed sick leave for at least 3 consecutive months.
- Covers up to DKK 100,000 if the insured suffers from an illness or injury that is incurable and the treating doctor estimates a maximum remaining life of no more than 6 months.
The following expenses are covered:
- Home hospice
- Home nurse
- Home service
- Extra costs for transport in connection with treatment
- Psychologist or psychiatrist treatment for the insured
- Psychologist or psychiatrist treatment for close family, regardless of whether they are co-insured or not
The number of treatments and treatment courses is determined by If in collaboration with the therapist.