- Complete the claims form online.
- You will get a confirmation email when we receive your claim.
NB: If you spend more than 2 hours completing the report the page will refresh and you will have to fill in the claim form again.
Keep receipts and photographs
It is important for you to be able to demonstrate your ownership of the damaged or stolen objects. You can do this by saving receipts for all newer objects or taking photos of your most valuable possessions, e.g. jewellery, paintings and oriental rugs.
There are special documentation requirements when it comes to bicycle theft:
- You must provide your bicycle's frame number
- The bicycle must be equipped with a fixed lock approved by the Danish Institute for Informative Labelling (Dansk Varefakta Nævn).
- Always save the lock certificate – we might ask for it.
- You should report the bicycle theft to the police before contacting us.